When the Fire Dragon is fully recuperated, she will emerge to take control over a united Orkish army, and together they will unleash the Big Burning upon the world. In the meantime, the Orks - who can hardly wait - do their best to prepare the ground for this rampage to end all rampages.Marching under the banner of the Fire Dragon, the armies of the Orks are constantly on the march, forever seeking new cities to raze, new nations to conquer, and new people to sacrifice or enslave. To the Orkish warrior's mind, excessive planning is a coward's resort, while fancy tactical chicanery is a sure sign of effeminacy. Instead, Orks rely on a combination of unrelenting aggressiveness, death-defying bravery, and the natural-born bully's instinctive eye for weakness. While their behavior might seem erratic and irrational to outsiders, the Orks themselves see every battle, every sacrifice, and every torched village as steps on the road to the Big Burning, an Ork-administered apocalypse in which Agon is scorched clean and made ready for the reign of the Fire Dragon.
- Industry- We have active traders and crafters. We trade in raw materials, gear, siege equipment, intel, and combat support.
- Combat- We live for the fight. There is a time to craft, explore, and quest, but when the battle horn blows we expect everyone around to participate. We have a place for pure combat oriented team members and welcome them to our family.
- Loyalty- Clan members are your family. You will wOrk and fight by their side and always have each others backs.
- Participation- If you are going to play with us, then you have to play with us.
- Sense of humor- We laugh, break each others stones and like to have fun. We are all Orks at heart (ok, maybe a few trolls), so bring a positive attitude and a good sense of humour.
- ARAC- Top leadership is, and will always be, for Orks only. All other races who join the burning are slaves and servants to the cause.
- Gear: Low on quality gear for an upcoming siege? Call the Big Burning.
- Intel: Looking to make some money and know of an upcoming siege? Come shop your intel with us and you would be surprised to see how much cash you can make.
- Mercenary Contracts: A few fighters short for an upcoming siege? We have combat trained members that can fill your ranks.
- Raw materials: Everyone know that Orks have wood all day long. Your one stop shop for all things raw.
- Siege equipment: if it goes boom or catches things on fire, then look no further.
- Bounty Contracts: want someone's head on a pike? Let us show you the creative ways we can help you get your revenge.
- Harrassment Contracts: Planning a siege? Let us soften your target up for a few days prior. By the time you get there they will be missing some crafting stations, some battle bags and already be demoralized.
Apply now at: https://bigburning.enjin.com/recruitment